Monday, August 5, 2013

Fucking Kidding Me

FUCKING BULLSHIT. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKITY MOTHERFUCKING BULLSHIT.

I can't fucking believe what happened! That fucking Red Handed Jack siced the Grotesque on all of us because Department Store Slut gave him some weird-ass money, and then they fucking charge in here, led by none other than THOMPSON, and steal our fucking shards! We've worked for 16 fucking years to get all six of them! And now that's for nothing!

It's all Thompson's fault! Some of the sleeping timberwolves were killed by Grayskins and Dolls in their sleep last night! I'm gonna end him. I'm gonna fucking destroy him. I'm going to erase him, his family, and anyone he's ever been friends with! I'm going to make sure no one remembers who he is.

But no, Father says. His time will come. He will embrace Father in the end. Everyone does. Father is right. Father is always correct. No matter what.

I'm sitting here at the bar as I'm typing this....and I think I need another drink....it's packed in here tonight for the very same reason I'm here.

Embrace The Archangel.

1 comment: