Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Regarding Maenads

Happy September Eleventh, guys. I totally forgot about this blog while I was off doing....apostle things.

Did I ever mention I FUCKING HATE MAENADS? No? Well, I do. I swear to god, if I have to deal with another one of those idiotic twats today I will seriously snap their fucking neck. There's only one that I can tolerate, and she's my girlfriend. Well, not really girlfriend. Sex slave is a better term for her. I don't like her personality much, but she's hot as fuck and is like, obsessed with me. Plus she'll do whatever I want her to without question, so that's always a bonus.

But seriously, EVERYTHING they do pisses me off. They whisper to each other, and giggle at random times. Whenever I try to eavesdrop, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I don't know Rakey puts up with that shit.

"Give them time" Father says, "Be patient. They will be useful someday." Well, if they ain't useful soon, I just might have to go on a fucking massacre of Dolls or something. Speaking of Dolls, Thompson seems to be recovering. Better go fix them.

Embrace The Archangel.


No comments:

Post a Comment