Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Realitea

THAT FUCKING TRAITOR. She fucking trashed my place, and killed a bunch of my underlings. I thought she was on an assignment from Father to gain the trust of Thompson and Murray, and then kill them when they were least expecting it! What went wrong?! What could have happened?! Could she seriously have turned her back on Father, who raised her from a baby to craft her to the perfect timberwolf! She was going to be an Apostle! She was going to be higher-ranked than me! 

She was going to be the next Archangel. In case you people reading this here are unfamiliar with the way The Archangel works, he can only stay in a body for a good 300 years or so before the flesh begins to decay around him, like a prolonged case of The Dying Man. So every now and again we have a person kidnapped from birth be raised to be the new body for our Father. Realitea was supposed to be that one.

Most could understand why she might run away, not wanting to lose her body, but I don't see that happening. In the society she's lived in her whole life, becoming one with Father is the highest honor possible. You don't die, you become a part of him, to live in eternal bliss with him forever. Honestly, if I was selected for the next body, I'd be overjoyed. I'd be more permanant than everyone else, I'd be with Father forever. 

But she couldn't have been taken over by strings, she's received special combat training to avoid that. The strings really aren't that powerful when you know how to fight them. Anyways, she joined of her own volition....I have a new mission. Kill Realitea and all those who defend her.

Embrace The Archangel.

1 comment: